2010年9月17日星期五

Life is a sleepless Nocturne

The dark night, alone in the pool soaking in the book, laughing all the history of the spotlight. Window without the annoying sound that only I and night on TV, life suffused with little pain, unless the former ambiguous.

Cigarette in the mouth jitter, cloud of cigarette smoke in the ideological wilderness, I do not know sleeping for thousands of years. Claustrophobia, foggy mist, the world is so wonderful.

Reach out and touch the familiar photos, intoxicating incense color still. I enjoyed the time a person suffering, the trauma in the years to find freedom.

Feeling the burden of lost and found I want the colors of the stone. Listening to crazy music, swallow the fear of the night. No complaints, no regrets, I decided this is God's game.

To return to their own, boundless dreams. With all the passion burning, calling for the arrival of success. Shoulders ideal mission, running in the knowledge of the ocean.

Encoding flash in hand, out for their own one, bring a dream ahead. With the dawn of the future has been demonstrated, waiting for my baptism.seo|

laser marking machine|

没有评论:

发表评论