2011年1月4日星期二

Send you away, I gain the feeling

Send you away, I gain the feeling

Nizi said she came here to test, would have something, but was turned down, she was a girl I know, all the way over, a reliable addition to my friend, no other acquaintances. She used to be my classmate, is also a place home, just by chance and passed the same university.
I have been very impressed by her, performance in class is always a good surprise, the second rejection of miles away. Scholarships, grants, as well as an outstanding member of a number of honors students all the football model into the pocket. Compared with her, I really feel ashamed.
Truancy, Internet, Snooze, basically all the bad habits are both college students.
University, we thoroughly two of the world, she's outstanding, my good for nothing. But our relationship has been very good, I sometimes ask her curiosity, I'm not afraid of being led astray you. She smiled and pinched me, as an effort to save you. I took these words seriously, and began to seriously study. After graduation, I read the research, and she chose to work. I asked her many times, professionals like you do not continue their studies, not it a pity? She is always in a good mood can be answered, do not want to read, and continue to read are married do not go out. I started skeptical, because she has always been in my eyes a feisty girl, absolutely refused to be left behind. But some more realistic problems, to dispel the confusion.
Two-day examination, has been with her, and her together, ate together to find the examination room, a walk. Two days off soon, before leaving, she insisted on sending me to buy something. I live or die would not, after all, she has a boyfriend, I'm afraid of causing misunderstanding. Finally dead, however, gave me a lighter. Send it to the station, put away luggage, the car left, there is no time to say a word. Fortunately, she was first home to attend the wedding of her sister, ourselves to give, to make a detour here to return Zhejiang. She came here, just in time for snow, six p.m. until that cold tight. She sent a message that I have been to the station and asked if I have time, can you give about the past? Time is laboratory, receive text messages, take a bus, went to Ben. In fact, she did not say, I will go, do not trust her alone for several hours at the train station. Temperatures below zero outside, saw her, she stood outside waiting room stomped. I went and took her shoulder, her eyes full of joy, happy to say that cold day, I thought you would not come out yet. I patted her head, pretending to tell her angry, too misjudge the friendship between us. I took her into a KFC restaurant, which has seat heating. Put away luggage, give her a point to see the way she eats, I know most of the day's drive to be really hungry.

没有评论:

发表评论