2011年6月20日星期一

Man cry

 "Dear Husband:

I write these words to you with tears, I know I going to die tonight I seem to wake up suddenly, perhaps back to the light reflective, may God have mercy on me, give me one last chance to say goodbye to you. I still remember our children, I remember she called my mother the moment, you know? That moment I actually shed tears. I vaguely goes bloody face, why is God so cruel to her, so cruel to me. She must be very lonely in the ground, no one to take care of, she was waiting for me, I want to accompany her, to take care of her.

My dear husband, thank you for giving me a home, give me a child, I completed the journey of a woman. While it has been since you did not just say I love you, but I love you, from beginning to end, I love you. I stay with you through the day with bitter, you do not properly caring me, love me. I thought I would wait till that day until the day you say you love me, but I can not wait for the. Dear husband, you are my first and last man. When I leave this world, you will always be my man.

My dear husband, thank you for everything I do is I drag you. I'm sorry. I go, you take care of themselves properly. I remember often changing clothes, less smoking. That is unhealthy. I go, I'm sorry, I have not been able to accompany you through the final time.

Dear husband, I finally kissed gently on your face, it is loving but long kiss. So many years of bitter tears at this moment burst. I go, I will take care of our children good ground, you worry. You never woman. "

Man cry, the first cry so sad, he died in my arms loving wife. Recall the bitterness of the past a woman, think back to a good woman. Drops of tears fell on a woman and a thin pale cheeks ... ...

Man buried a woman. Buried next to the child. He Changgui in a woman's grave, his eyes red from crying, stroking his wife's tombstone: "My dear wife, you know? Until today I did not know how much I love you I love you, really, love But I can not fulfill his obligation of a husband, a past bad I tell you, I feel ashamed now to think of it and now I know how much the cold. life owe you everything, let me repay you the afterlife, right? If we do the next life husband and wife, let me take care of you, love you forever, okay? "
Affordable junior clothing
Cheap juniors clothes
Cheap juniors dresses
Cheapest clothes online
Cheap teen clothes
Sundresses for cheap
Cheap clothing online
Inexpensive summer dresses
Cheap maxi dresses
Juniors clothing online

没有评论:

发表评论